Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Whew!

We got into Boise last night about 9:ooPM and cruised around for an hour looking for a hotel. Not looking for one with a vacancy, looking for one at all. I don't know what's up with this town or whee all the hotel's are hidden. You'd think they'd be on the major thoroughfares... maybe they got some kind of ordinance or something, I don't know.



That was a long hot day. About the third gas stop I said to Carlton, "When you said you wanted to get out of that hundred degree weather I didn't think that meant going to where it's only 98." Jimminie Cricket! I'm not used to this kind of heat. I carried a water bottle in my pocket and sprayed it in my vents every thirty miles or so to keep the heat manageable.



Here's our loyal steeds, I cleaned the bugs off my bugs but Carlton put his up wet. Bad Carlton!


1 comment:

Jason said...

Top of the 8th, Rangers lead 8 to 6 over Kansas City..... just thought you would want to know Kevin....

Carlton, that area of New Mexico between Raton and Clayton, I'm not sure, but I don't think it likes me...

I got stranded on the side of the road (yes a second time) same issue with the cells in the battery being dried (empty), this time about 8 miles outside of Clayton.

I'll share more info on this as to what I believe is causing this...
Later, Jason