Monday, September 10, 2007

First Day Back

I'm a little disappointed that after all the effort I went through to take some pictures with my phone instead of my camera so I could post them to my blog from the road and they don't show up on our screens at work. Our IT department has them blocked somehow. That's kind of weird but the whole this is a little weird. I can view the blog from work but I can't edit it and I can't see the pictures.

I'm going to try to load them a different way and see if I can get around that block. Instead of uploading them to the blog. I'll upload them to Photobucket and link them to the blog. If this works, I'll go back and edit the previous pictures.

Here goes:


Now before y'all freak out and say I'm across the line, we are in a one way at a time construction zone and all the oncoming traffic is held up at the far end.

All right. I'll check these at work tomorrow and see if they show up.

1 comment:

Jason said...

I will have to admit, having made an earlier comment about passing v-stroms on the road... may have aligned the stars just right to make my regulator malfunction and overcook my battery..... guess I'll learn next time to speak softly and carry a big battery, ha ha....

You da man Kev...