Wednesday, August 29, 2007

T Minus three days and counting...

Three days to go and I couldn’t be more ready.

I had an opportunity to take my new LDComfort underwear for a test ride today. I thought that would be a good idea before taking off on a three thousand mile trip with them. I gotta tell you, they’re pretty nice. It was just a short run but it sure was comfortable.

I delivered the trailer I sold today so there is room in my driveway for my brother when he comes on Saturday.

We decided not to camp on this trip because of the distances we will be covering each day so a lot of my prep work went away along with my external load. I should be able to fit everything in my bags. The route is planned and all I have to do is pack my bag and ride.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice update to your site...
Can you work on mine now?

You can fit everything you need in those bags? I gotta see this.